<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/908022920363663948?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaosilent.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Keep dreaming

Yep, I'll have to. cause passing chinese ain't gonna be a reality.
Ok that aside, been PURSUITED due to inactive blogging?
Fine whatever, I'll blog now so you're happy right?
Ok nevermind, as before, I've failed my chinese.
Yep a nice 23/50.
I expected NOTHING more, but perhaps less.
Count me lucky to even get higher than a 15 for that.
Other subjects!
Ok Lit was 17/25, until I managed to obtain 19/25.
How? Simple, it's called the anyhow-talk-to-get-2-more-marks-method.
Just go to the teacher, read your answer, and say...
"Why here no mark"
And if he can't explain, he'd have to give you marks :D.
Maths was 41.5/50.
YAY! Can pull up my 9.5/25 Level Test score! WOO HOO :D
Ok Science was like, 46/50
Omgwtfbbq? Ok I didn't expect that either.
Would SURELY pull up my 21/30 Level Test score!
Yay :D
Ok thats about my idiotic marks that won't matter.
Why?
Because there's Geography, in which I'll fail, EPICALLY.
And there's History, in which I'll fail as well, not so EPICALLY.
And Music is coming up too.
The test, not the results.
And as all you readers know, I suck at musical theories and stuff.
Oh, I almost forgot about English.
Used a lot of my hand work on that one.
Needed to write a compo, chose a topic so random I can't even remember.
Ok joking, chose a " needed to do something you didn't want to do" topic.
Wrote 701 words out of the needed 250~350 words.
Should be deducted some marks for making the marker read more of my crap.
Yes, it's crap.
I wrote a whole lot of crap.
I expect to fail and nothing more, perhaps less.
Now some of you will be like " WHY ALL EXAM ONE"
Cause it's the idiotic exam result week.
When it's exam week, no one blogs about exam.
When it's the exam result week, they blog about exam.
Why?
No idea, human nature I guess.
Oh who cares, I just presume to fail the other subjects after 3 lucky A1s.
Now I'll keep dreaming, once again, about passing my chinese.
I'll die early if I have to see another chinese paper.
And I mean it.
Oh well, I think I've been playing DotA and watching anime too much.
I can't remember any happenings in school, how sad.
And I seemed abit restless today, guess it's due to the lack of COFFEE!
Been taking coffee too much as well lah
Wake up 5am, drink 1 can.
Come home 3.30pm, drink 1 more can.
Before sleeping 10pm, drink ANOTHER can.
Wooh , me wasting money.
Aiya I doubtedly care.
And some people can survive without COFFEE with my deadly schedule
I envy those, and not those smart cheeeeeena people like JIA MIN.
SERIOUSLY MANN , I HATE CHINESE.
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.
OK I GUESS THATS ENOUGH DETESTING :D.
And to finally end this post....

I HATE CHINESE, UNDERSTAND PEOPLE? I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE CHINESE :D

Everything starts with black and white;
7:50 PM


Disclaimer

1. Miya Is God
2. Dan Is Nerd
3. BJF get pwnt here.
4. Too 1337 for you to understand
5. Life is meaningless, FML

Teh 1337

We ish Pala/Miya & Dan.
We ish 14 this year.

Pala's Likes

[♥] Coke
[♥] Dota
[♥] Ecchi Manga/Anime
[♥] Pwning BJFs
[♥] Slacking
[♥] J-Songs
[♥] Forum Whore
[♥] Procasination

Dan's Likes

[♥] Blasting J-POP
[♥] Slacking
[♥] Archieve haxx0ring
[♥] Romance anime!
[♥] Romance manga!
[♥] Theory-smashing Ray
[♥] Pwning BJF
[♥] DotA

Pala's Hates

[X] BJF/DOGs
[X] Gay English Songs
[X] Nerds
[X] Homework
[X] Battlefury Heros
[X] 6AM
[X] Water
[X] RPG
[X] Mapletards
[X] Retards
[X] FaceBook

Dan's Hates

[X] Botherless noob fags
[X] Noobshits who can't even read a wiki :/
[X] Idiots who can barely understand 1337 language.
[X] CHINESE.
[X] Mapletards
[X] School / 6AM


CHAT



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]



Freedom

HuiXian/HellGirl
Jia An
--CANDYx3
--BakaSanZei

Blood Stains

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009

❤Credits

Miya/Pala
Since i r thick skin
Okay, Dan also.

❤Song