<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/908022920363663948?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaosilent.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Monday, September 22, 2008

No more.

I swear by the name of god and the power invested in him, that I will not let this go on no more :D.
I ain't going to mug, I ain't going to even study.
And especially, I ain't going to pass my exams :D.
Yes it's true.
I know I are failure.
I know that you can see mistakes in my grammar.
Buddhen, who cares about my Grammar?
I don't :D.

Yay , I've finally released the stress in me
Woots, I've done what I knew I couldn't do~
Awesome. :D

Now to talk about today
Was conveniently situated outside mcdonalds at Admiralty MRT station there...
See until Charmaine... she didn't seem emo...
Very weird cause all her blog posts so emo...
Either way, she just come say hi then zao le
Zai lor she. Wasted my 2 min of my life.
Lawl, nevermind 2 min won't change nothing.
Wa today got back Home Econ results.
Shiok la, CA2 tio 69.0
SA2 tio 65.0

Yes, my HE sux.
Never am I going to be a cooking-job-related person.
I posted this while Evelyn and Fir kept spamming on MSN.
I find it weird, when I not posting, they don't talk.
When I posting, they spam spam spam.
I swear, there;s an aura chasing after me....
Spam aura perhaps...

Oh yes, tomorrow is Public Speaking for Odd numbers.
I wonder how interesting it'll be....
Let's see if Andrea will be tagging here to comment, since she's a professional SPAMMER.
And it's all capitals, SPAMMER.
Don't take it to heart Andrea, you have a good friend ArefA who helps too...
Ok that was mean xD.

Now back to reluctancy to study.
I've given up hope la
Exams so stress
I give up la
Just anyhow do
Also can right?
You see Sieu Keong, anyhow do still can pass
Pass can stay in the school liao right?
Just pass lor..
I ain't no smart person
Not like the likes of Selene Lee, Monisha, IAN MAH RAO HAN(Imba bastard).
And whatever lor.
I anyhow do also can pass :D

Uhm, nothing else to talk about.
Just that me liking TK more and more now.
Buddhen all too serious about Exam sia
Why?
I don't know, want to find out.
Exams are NOTHING.
I swear, they're NOTHING.
They're just a passing stone that you don't wanna step on, but craft into a stone sword.
(Translation: You either give up on the exams or do well for them)
Either way, you make it out ALIVE.
Isn't that all we want?
To stay alive?
Why this stress?
Just let it go as it is..... Relac...
And it'll all be better

PS: Fir, if you're still eating that ice cream, please fking share it with me or you'll face the wrath of the upset stomach of my own :D.

Everything starts with black and white;
9:31 PM


Disclaimer

1. Miya Is God
2. Dan Is Nerd
3. BJF get pwnt here.
4. Too 1337 for you to understand
5. Life is meaningless, FML

Teh 1337

We ish Pala/Miya & Dan.
We ish 14 this year.

Pala's Likes

[♥] Coke
[♥] Dota
[♥] Ecchi Manga/Anime
[♥] Pwning BJFs
[♥] Slacking
[♥] J-Songs
[♥] Forum Whore
[♥] Procasination

Dan's Likes

[♥] Blasting J-POP
[♥] Slacking
[♥] Archieve haxx0ring
[♥] Romance anime!
[♥] Romance manga!
[♥] Theory-smashing Ray
[♥] Pwning BJF
[♥] DotA

Pala's Hates

[X] BJF/DOGs
[X] Gay English Songs
[X] Nerds
[X] Homework
[X] Battlefury Heros
[X] 6AM
[X] Water
[X] RPG
[X] Mapletards
[X] Retards
[X] FaceBook

Dan's Hates

[X] Botherless noob fags
[X] Noobshits who can't even read a wiki :/
[X] Idiots who can barely understand 1337 language.
[X] CHINESE.
[X] Mapletards
[X] School / 6AM


CHAT



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]



Freedom

HuiXian/HellGirl
Jia An
--CANDYx3
--BakaSanZei

Blood Stains

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009

❤Credits

Miya/Pala
Since i r thick skin
Okay, Dan also.

❤Song