<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/908022920363663948?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaosilent.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Eh really wtf la.
I came back to blogging.
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENNING!
It's all your fault Jia Min ):

K, in my recent days I haven't been blogging but reading manga
I've learnt that manga's story is better than actual life
So now I think living is useless
I wanna die so I shall go jump off a building.Yay.

Alright wtf with that.
Hmm, me want recommend mangas
Read Cat Street for inspiration.
Read Aishiteruze Baby for people with sad lives.
Read Random Walk for people with love troubles
Read Taranta Ranta for people with nothing else to do.
Read every single manga on mangafox.com for lifeless people, yay. That's me.
All that were shoujo manga ):
Stupid shounen mangas are updating too slow.
Bleach has gotten boring.
One piece has spiced up a bit.
Naruto's reaching a climax, which means another akatsuki fight -.-.
Bakuman's still lame ):
Vampire knight still same pace.
Bitter virgin ain't fun no more.
Air gear's getting fked up.
D.gray-man still can.
Fairy tail is worse from before.
Full metal alchemist is taking too long to come out.
Kekkaishi is getting more boring as well

Eh wtf am I doing
I'm ranting about mangas when you readers don't fking care ):
Oh wait, I have no readers.
This is my idiotic blog which isn't updated.
It's like a old thrown away diary that's being written on my by old self.
Oh well, that's me (:

Been playing more dota..
Been sleeping lesser hours or not sleeping at all
Been hopelessly waiting for something surprising out of my life.
Been wanting holidays to last forever.
Wait, I contradicted myself ):

Ah fk, I suck at blogging (:
I admit it.
Jia Min lai post for me.
I lazy riao
You can post your random shit
Cause this is a dead and useless blog ):
Yay support me in insulting this blog.
Yes I am sad and emo abit .
Can I break down and cry ? ):
Oh wait, no I can't , cause no one cares.
I'll be doing that for nothing . Wow.
Eh wtf am I writing -.-.


Ok that's my failed attempt of trying to make a new post.
This is all my thoughts of what to post, posted down.
Please feel free to comment on the shit I posted on the tagboard.
Please insult me in any way you like, but leave your address
Cause I'll be telling santa that you're naughty and you won't get a present there.
Alright, end of post. Thank you for seeing this shit.

Everything starts with black and white;
11:33 PM


Disclaimer

1. Miya Is God
2. Dan Is Nerd
3. BJF get pwnt here.
4. Too 1337 for you to understand
5. Life is meaningless, FML

Teh 1337

We ish Pala/Miya & Dan.
We ish 14 this year.

Pala's Likes

[♥] Coke
[♥] Dota
[♥] Ecchi Manga/Anime
[♥] Pwning BJFs
[♥] Slacking
[♥] J-Songs
[♥] Forum Whore
[♥] Procasination

Dan's Likes

[♥] Blasting J-POP
[♥] Slacking
[♥] Archieve haxx0ring
[♥] Romance anime!
[♥] Romance manga!
[♥] Theory-smashing Ray
[♥] Pwning BJF
[♥] DotA

Pala's Hates

[X] BJF/DOGs
[X] Gay English Songs
[X] Nerds
[X] Homework
[X] Battlefury Heros
[X] 6AM
[X] Water
[X] RPG
[X] Mapletards
[X] Retards
[X] FaceBook

Dan's Hates

[X] Botherless noob fags
[X] Noobshits who can't even read a wiki :/
[X] Idiots who can barely understand 1337 language.
[X] CHINESE.
[X] Mapletards
[X] School / 6AM


CHAT



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]



Freedom

HuiXian/HellGirl
Jia An
--CANDYx3
--BakaSanZei

Blood Stains

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009

❤Credits

Miya/Pala
Since i r thick skin
Okay, Dan also.

❤Song