<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/908022920363663948?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaosilent.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Yea, me back and st8 go change blogskin, yarly.
Stayed up from 2am to 4am to find blogskins.
Found 4 good ones, but I decided it was a little too imba for pala.
He wun be able to do the template for them, then I must do all the shit.

So the 4th one is this one.
Yes it's VK again.
But hey, #1 at www.blogskins.com ok.
Well currently at this point of time that is.
Don't sue if changes tomorrow ok.

So pala if you can find a better blogskin, please do.
And add music if ya want, me lazy find songs already.

Malaysia was crap
Srsly.
I had to take care of my two blardy sisters cause Dad threw a tantrum on the 1st day.
Blardy hell
The blardy taxi neh come pick us from airport to hotel and Dad was super mad.

2nd day better abit ok
He took at least 5 panadols and calmed down.
We managed to get yummy food without worrying of Dad throwing another tantrum
But still the same ok, I needa take care of my blardy 2 sisters with my Mum.
Epic fail ok.
Never going holiday again.

3rd day was better ok.
Went to watch Yes Man.
And first day Dad was actually fun ok.
So I managed to get rid of those 2 idiots I have as sisters from my charge.
Weee, slept alot in the afternoon ok.
Saved up for "go-home-chiong-with-pala" schedule

4th day, blardy hell.
Watched twilight before going off into the car.
6 peeps with luggage squeeze into 1 car ok.
Then 1hour 20mins to reach airport.
Mamamia ok.
Then waited for a frigging 2hours more for the plane come.
Then on the plane the food fking sucked ok.
When got home, play with pala.
Shiori appeared ok
She still damn friggin emo.
But got coordination with pala eh, :D
Either way, pwnt in NBR.
Well, sorta.
Then pala pang seh me and go sleep ok
Damn bad friend
I want rip his arms off.
So I went to find blogskins and made this post as I had nothing better to do.
And since on a frigging 4-day-in-a-row sleep 15hours and drank starbucks....
I won't be sleeping anytime today.
So I've wasted that 2 hours from 2am to 4am for this post,yarly.
Pala must thank me. Yep you must.

Everything starts with black and white;
3:58 AM


Disclaimer

1. Miya Is God
2. Dan Is Nerd
3. BJF get pwnt here.
4. Too 1337 for you to understand
5. Life is meaningless, FML

Teh 1337

We ish Pala/Miya & Dan.
We ish 14 this year.

Pala's Likes

[♥] Coke
[♥] Dota
[♥] Ecchi Manga/Anime
[♥] Pwning BJFs
[♥] Slacking
[♥] J-Songs
[♥] Forum Whore
[♥] Procasination

Dan's Likes

[♥] Blasting J-POP
[♥] Slacking
[♥] Archieve haxx0ring
[♥] Romance anime!
[♥] Romance manga!
[♥] Theory-smashing Ray
[♥] Pwning BJF
[♥] DotA

Pala's Hates

[X] BJF/DOGs
[X] Gay English Songs
[X] Nerds
[X] Homework
[X] Battlefury Heros
[X] 6AM
[X] Water
[X] RPG
[X] Mapletards
[X] Retards
[X] FaceBook

Dan's Hates

[X] Botherless noob fags
[X] Noobshits who can't even read a wiki :/
[X] Idiots who can barely understand 1337 language.
[X] CHINESE.
[X] Mapletards
[X] School / 6AM


CHAT



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]



Freedom

HuiXian/HellGirl
Jia An
--CANDYx3
--BakaSanZei

Blood Stains

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009

❤Credits

Miya/Pala
Since i r thick skin
Okay, Dan also.

❤Song