<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/908022920363663948?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaosilent.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lets start off, and I'm Dan. Not pala.
This shows I can 1337 as well.



Hais that emo dog quan ._.



And now he says that him being a dog is not a lie
also asking me to confirm with a certain "him"

Alright lets start.
I got a new Lich Mouse in mousehunt
I made a new Mio DP which is kinda erotic :O
But doesn't it suit her? XP
Either way, pala bugged me to post
and also to give him that imba mio pic

Now lets nonsense abit

So I heard I use batrider can ks quan until triple kill
He was lvl 21, I was lvl 16
Thank me ok, I roamed. Gave him ff
Well I 1337est assistor as usual
Kills was 2nd, quan ksed to much, cant catch up
Either way, I heard quan thinks clinkz cannot solo off a bane when he has a orchid
And waits for me to tank the grip then he silence and engage
What a nerd right?
Summore he was 7 levels above
Thank me for roam killing ohkae.

Ohkae, BOOTLICKERS SUCK
I mean seriously
So what I'm the richest guy in mousehunt with most sb
You has to ask me for lend
Then you ask me to give instead
So I heard you faggots are living a life as bootlickers
Let's add more facts,
It's only a game
I'm good at games like these
I'm 1337, you're not
You has problems no need ask me for help
There's a fucking wiki for god's sake
What? you fail to catch? Too bad, I'm not perfect either
Well you need a new trap? fuck off, slowly get it then
What's that? you botting and still lose to me? YOU FUCKING SUCK BITCH
Orly? You think its easy to catch everything eh? Go back to your 100% win games then

Much more venting but I shall not ruin this blog :O
See I'm so nice.
Kk end of shat

SO I HEARD YOU HAS TO DO DU HOU GAN 600 WORDS! OR 300, if the cher has good mood
YAY CHINESE TEACHER!

Everything starts with black and white;
9:27 PM


Disclaimer

1. Miya Is God
2. Dan Is Nerd
3. BJF get pwnt here.
4. Too 1337 for you to understand
5. Life is meaningless, FML

Teh 1337

We ish Pala/Miya & Dan.
We ish 14 this year.

Pala's Likes

[♥] Coke
[♥] Dota
[♥] Ecchi Manga/Anime
[♥] Pwning BJFs
[♥] Slacking
[♥] J-Songs
[♥] Forum Whore
[♥] Procasination

Dan's Likes

[♥] Blasting J-POP
[♥] Slacking
[♥] Archieve haxx0ring
[♥] Romance anime!
[♥] Romance manga!
[♥] Theory-smashing Ray
[♥] Pwning BJF
[♥] DotA

Pala's Hates

[X] BJF/DOGs
[X] Gay English Songs
[X] Nerds
[X] Homework
[X] Battlefury Heros
[X] 6AM
[X] Water
[X] RPG
[X] Mapletards
[X] Retards
[X] FaceBook

Dan's Hates

[X] Botherless noob fags
[X] Noobshits who can't even read a wiki :/
[X] Idiots who can barely understand 1337 language.
[X] CHINESE.
[X] Mapletards
[X] School / 6AM


CHAT



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]



Freedom

HuiXian/HellGirl
Jia An
--CANDYx3
--BakaSanZei

Blood Stains

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009

❤Credits

Miya/Pala
Since i r thick skin
Okay, Dan also.

❤Song