<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/908022920363663948?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaosilent.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Monday, July 6, 2009

Ok so basically this blog WAS dead.
BUT NOW ITS BACK! ( ohkae those who watched night in the museum 2, may find it funny)
Either way, yes its kinda back.
Cause I've been bored , with nothing much to do.

Kk reasons why it died
1. pala ran outta nonsense.
2. i had nothing to do with his nonsense.
3. no one tagged.
4. we were busy with dota
5. i was bsuy with mousehunt

so lets explain 1,
Zhu being bjf got old. and the fact that he was lazy to share other things just proved he ran outta nonsense.
next is 2,
well yes, I have nothing to do with his nonsense.
3,
look at the tagbox/ chatango, yes you can understand can't you?
4,
dota all the way was our game plan for the holidays.
want some replays? ask pala.
5,
yea yea! legendary already!
started off much later than the nerds of my class, and now highest?
yes thats me indeed :D:D



kk time for the shit.
Been watching too much anime at fastfowarded speeds, head kinda dizzy.
Pala's been able to find more sauces so he's enjoying pcc-ing to the computer screen.
DotA? we still do play . but once we see the Negai ( LIM JUN QUAN OF THE SHIT) or the Averts ( RAY THE DOG.) we'd try to siam away.
Oh oh, .-Zhu (THE IMBA BJF) is still ok, cept that his mood ruining game is mroe 1337 than mine. I mean like wtf? I already damn zai at mood ruining. :D:D
Mousehunt! yes pala shall scold me for this!
Kk caught a Lich, Wight but failed at Acolyte!
heh it rhymes :P
earlier on had my ACRONYM crafted.
lets all cry for Kirin's double fail at ambush craft.
hmm what else?
oh yea, so I heard Zhu thinks that grandmaster mice are 100% catchable with Zugzwangs and started complaining when he missed 8/10 trap checks.
what a nerd. i mean really. >3>
Lets all congratulate Syakir on his 5 mojo * master of the dojo * in a row.
But that botter really needs a life, I mean like. what nerd bots for games and still loses to me?
oh another shithead to remember is royce who reached legendary not too long ago.
so I heard he says he's better than internet noob fags cause he doesn't bother.
FYI, you're more of a noob fag if you dont bother :/

Let's go on to why pala is a fag.
He says every post I make, he'll make 3.
Well there's a loophole here,
he can delete my post and say, "I dont see your post"
but I heard he's too noob to know that until he read this :x
Now lets go to hx scolding me cause she failed getting motd with 3rumble cheese.
so I heard she thinks more cheese = more chance to get motd.
Either way, it dont matter anymore :/
Oh, side note, I heard pala says Hx's pic shows her stalker face which totally suits her. not sure bout that, but xD

What shall I jump to now?
LETS TALK ABOUT K-ON.
YES. ITS 1337.
HAVE YOU SEEN MIO'S MOE MOE KYUN!?!?
IT > ALL THE SHIT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR.
AND AZU-NYAN's NYAN.
ITS IMBA AS WELL.
But fuck the nerds Ritsu and Yui, the anime can live without'em
but the rich kid Mugi has to be there, her yuri-ness provides entertainment to all those sick retards who thinks Lesbian is cool.
I want a season 2, yarly i do.
the songs from K-ON were 1337, from the Cagayake!GIRLS Opening to the Don't Say "Lazy" Ending. To the insert songs of My love is a stapler, Fuwa Fuwa Time and Fude Pen Booru Pen.
of course lets not forget the first ever insert song, with no lyrics, Tsubasa wo Kudasai at the first few episodes.

Now let's just rejoice as this shit has ended.
Hoorah~ Hooray, I say pala is gay :/

Everything starts with black and white;
2:07 AM


Disclaimer

1. Miya Is God
2. Dan Is Nerd
3. BJF get pwnt here.
4. Too 1337 for you to understand
5. Life is meaningless, FML

Teh 1337

We ish Pala/Miya & Dan.
We ish 14 this year.

Pala's Likes

[♥] Coke
[♥] Dota
[♥] Ecchi Manga/Anime
[♥] Pwning BJFs
[♥] Slacking
[♥] J-Songs
[♥] Forum Whore
[♥] Procasination

Dan's Likes

[♥] Blasting J-POP
[♥] Slacking
[♥] Archieve haxx0ring
[♥] Romance anime!
[♥] Romance manga!
[♥] Theory-smashing Ray
[♥] Pwning BJF
[♥] DotA

Pala's Hates

[X] BJF/DOGs
[X] Gay English Songs
[X] Nerds
[X] Homework
[X] Battlefury Heros
[X] 6AM
[X] Water
[X] RPG
[X] Mapletards
[X] Retards
[X] FaceBook

Dan's Hates

[X] Botherless noob fags
[X] Noobshits who can't even read a wiki :/
[X] Idiots who can barely understand 1337 language.
[X] CHINESE.
[X] Mapletards
[X] School / 6AM


CHAT



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]



Freedom

HuiXian/HellGirl
Jia An
--CANDYx3
--BakaSanZei

Blood Stains

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009

❤Credits

Miya/Pala
Since i r thick skin
Okay, Dan also.

❤Song